Equipped with a 4.3 to 129mm zoom lens (35mm equivalent is 31.6 to 962mm) with 30x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom, and a 1.4x digital extender, this PTZ camera enables you to zoom in on activity in the monitoring area for a closer look. The Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) minimizes blocked shadows and blown highlights. When it gets too dark to record normal footage, this Full-HD PTZ camera uses Night Mode to capture clear images in monochrome. The camera supports audio input, allowing you to capture and embed audio within the video signal. It is PoE+ compatible, allowing you to power the unit using only the single LAN cable.
- Highly-accurate pan-tilt head offers precise, fast, fluid movement in all directions, enabling the capture of both slow- and fast-moving objects without excessive vibration and bounce
- Freeze During Preset function may be enabled to freeze the video during preset playback. The immediately preceding still image is output during preset movements so that the swiveling movement is not displayed.
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing overexposure in highlights and detail blocking in dark areas. The AW-HE40HW is equipped with High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode. When shooting and synthesizing two images with differing exposure times, the AW-HE40HW can create video with high visibility that corrects for halation and black defects even under backlit conditions
- Hybrid 2D/3D Digital Noise Reduction (Hybrid DNR) allows clear image capture with minimum afterimages even in dimly-lit areas
- Switching to Night Mode makes shooting possible even in low light conditions. The AW-HE40HW can also be set to switch to the mode automatically depending on surrounding light levels.
- The AW-HE40HW also supports audio input, embedding and encoding. The input from the camera's switchable mic/line input can be combined with the HD-SDI, HDMI, and streaming outputs for mixing, recording or transmission.
- Pan/tilt speed adjustment from 2 to 4 steps
- Preset memory up to 100 positions.
- Functions such as freeze during preset, digital extender zoom and color temperature settings can be assigned to the user buttons on optional Panasonic controllers.
- Equipped with RS422 remote terminal; up to five units can be controlled via serial control from a controller.
- Equipped with RS232C remote terminal (standard serial communication support). Up to seven units can be controlled via daisy chain connection.
- Up to four units can be operated with a wireless remote controller (AW-RM50G sold separately).
- Serial (RS-422), IP, and IR remote control capabilities
- 100 preset memories for rapid and precise remote recall
- By connecting network devices that support the IEEE802.3at PoE+ standard, power can be supplied via LAN cable. This can lower installation costs as Since it is not necessary to install a power supply or even a local AC outlet.
- Can be placed on the desktop as a standalone unit or suspended from the ceiling
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices