Mobile producers, independent video and Web TV experts, advanced worship producers, and corporate video departments are the inspiration for TriCaster 460’s boldly-go-anywhere attitude. For anyone producing professional real-time video in small or roving bases of operation –
getting there is just the start.
The most versatile and extensive of our mobile-scale multi-camera video solutions, TriCaster 460’s any-format, any-resolution, any frame-rate I/O and amped-up production capabilities let you connect any camera, access any available video source, and go live from locations you've only imagined. And, with 3D and holographic sets, you can go live from virtually any world.
Produce a 4-camera show that looks infinitely bigger, with layered video, real-time compositions, and multiple submixes that give the look of adding 4 other switchers into the stream. Deliver multi-channel media with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing. Record every feed for later remixing, sweetening, or just fixing mistakes—but leave the expensive, extraneous decks, encoders, and other superfluous gear for others to set up and take down while you’re on the move. And, TriCaster 460 packs it all into a 2U frame.
When the show’s over in the field, get the source footage to your creative team for tricked-out postproduction, or create whole new programs from the media you already captured. With TriCaster 460, your revenue opportunities are just taking off
- 4-M/E, 15-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- Flexible I/O with mix-and-match HD and SD component, composite, and SDI connectivity for any resolution, frame synced for optimal video processing
- Customizable visuals to brand each program with its own high-end look and feel
- Virtual sets with 3D environments and panoramic appearance, including realistic camera movements
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Publish to social networks, stream live, record and project – simultaneously
- Record each camera feed for later production with our groundbreaking IsoCorder multi-track capture technology
- Post-production workflows with extensive file format compatibility and removable storage
- Deliver from a van, small studio, broadcast control room, backstage, blogger's workspace