• SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10-bit (8-bit when format conversion is enabled)
• HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
Tx Hdmi Sdi Converter Summary
• <0.001 seconds
Delay Tx To Rx
• <0.001sec (when no video format conversion is enabled)
Supported Resolutions -
Resolution Frame Rate Summary
Supported Input Resolutions -
• 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
• 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Video Processing -
• visually lossless
Test Pattern Generator Support
• Custom output formatted test pattern over HDMI and SDI.
• CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
• 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
Protocol Support -
Audio Processing -
• 48kHz 24-bit PCM
Size Tx Summary
• ~bold~24 x 66 x 102 mm
• 5.5” x 3.5” x 1.0” (139 x 88.5 x 25 mm)
Weight Tx Rx Summary
• ~bold~238g / 380g
• Milled Aluminum(Chassis) and regulation-compliant PCB
• Plastic Cap
• OLED LCD Screen with Menu Joystick Navigation
• Feature-rich Bolt Manager Application for OSX & Windows
Usb Interface Functionality
• Upgrade via Mini-USB
• Non-DFS Frequencies:
• US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
• EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
• DFS Frequencies:
• US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
• EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
Rf Channel Selection
• Auto and
• Configurable Channel selection
• 17dbm EIRP(with one 2dbi TX antenna)
• ~bold~3000 ft
• Up to 3000ft line of sight
• Up to 4 RX
• Unicast / Multicast
• Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
Rapid Reconnect Summary
Number Of20 Mhz Channels Summary
Number Of40 Mhz Channels Summary
• 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC
Nominal Power Consumption
• 8.5 Watts (Measured at 1080p60)
• 0 ~ 50 deg-C
• Multiple mounting options with 4-40 holes
• Multiple mounting options with 1/4" holes
Gen1 Sidekick Compatible Summary
Metadata Support Summary
With highly refined software, new wireless radios, and a redesigned chassis, these new models are the most reliable and capable monitoring solutions we have ever built. Metadata and timecode support, 3D LUTs, dual inputs/outputs, multicast capable (1 Transmitter can multicast up to 4 Receivers), manual frequency selection and USB 3.0 GRAB Engine are all included on these new models but with the following new features:
Transmit visually lossless video up to 3000ft with no delay.
Use more than twice as many Bolts in one location or avoid interference like never before.
2 New DFS Channels
Operate interference-free more often in the USA and Europe by making use of two newly introduced DFS channels.
20% Smaller Chassis
Not just smaller, but lighter too, allowing these models to integrate into any rig unnoticed.
Easily identify which Bolt TX and RX work together with removable colored top plates.
Reconnect times during a dropped link are now instantaneous once you move back into range.
Built-In HDMI to SDI Converter
Perfect for use with MoVI and other gimbals, Bolt’s TX has a built-in HDMI to SDI converter, allowing you to connect both your on-camera monitor and video source via the same device.
More Robust Than Ever Before
Reach your Bolt’s full range and potential right out of the box with new software that provides the most robust wireless link we’ve ever created.